Judas is no more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judas is no more

I am surprised, especially because of much discussion of Judas in recent months on this forum, that nobody has commented on his departure/withdrawal/pressured departure from the potential Obama cabinet. Carville had stated during Easter week that Judas would be duly rewarded for his betrayal with much less than Judas desired. First we saw Judas coveted Secretary of State role go to the betrayed Hillary and Judas offered the consolation prize of Secretary of Ron Brown ... er ... Commerce. Now we see that Judas is gone and maybe subject to Federal indictment. Does Carville really have a goat mouth or did he declare war on Judas a la war on Ken Star?
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Secretary of Commerce is a high visibility post in the American cabinet to be able to make contact with World leaders and their undersecretaries on a business level is no small matter, lest we forget money runs the world.

Granted he wanted to be Secretary of State might have gotten it too if Obama wasn't so Machiavellian to ask Hillary ( keep yuh frenemy close) , 2 a dem.

Bill stepping down is just a political move , no doubt he will be back in the fold when the investigation goes away.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
    X