Happy 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 2009

Happy New Year to my forum bredrens. May you be Prosperous and Healthy in 2009, and most of all may we find PEACE & NUFF, NUFF LUV!!
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
    Happy New Year to my forum bredrens. May you be Prosperous and Healthy in 2009, and most of all may we find PEACE & NUFF, NUFF LUV!!
    Thanks Mdmex ... and many wishes to you and yours and to all the fellow ites.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Thanks!
      Happy New Year and the very best during 2009!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

All the very best to you and yours for 2009 as well
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Thank you and all the very best to you and mi forum bredirns in 2009 and beyond!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Despite all the negitivity i see a positive new year. there is no where to go but up so i wish all a my forum family a prosperous one.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Re: Happy 2009

Thank you, and a very happy and a very prosperous year in 2009 to you as well, MdMeX. It is also my hope that 2009 will see other female posters joing you here, as women always/generally provide a different and most welcome perspective on issues.

To the moderators, fellow forumites and silent readers out there, I wish you all a happy and prosperous 2009, and it's my sincere hope that this new year will be a great one for your families as well.

Finally, like you all, it's my prayer that our beloved Jamaica will weather whatever storms come its way in 2009 and that we will rise and take our rightful place towards the top of outstanding countries of the world!

Comment

Happy 2009!

Bwoy is 6F whey mi deh....brrr
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

All the best to you too...hope to see more of you on the forum.

Comment

All the best to you, your family and to all forumites for a healthy and propsperous new year. May your wish of peace and love for us all come to pass, and/or continue if we have them in our lives.
                    Peter R

Comment

Happy New Year to you and all the forumites!
                      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Working...
                      X