No announcement yet.

So nothing happen a Sting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once again there was no incident with the crowd at Sting so you have to be referring to the deejay's and a ongly couple deejay mi know come from uptown and dem nuh perform on Sting

Comment

We need to lock up the senior police personnel.

Comment

If they try that in Trinidad & Tobago, they will be in jail, and show good to stop too.

Comment

"Prior to Sting 08 the murder rate was more than 1500 ... I don't see how Sting is contributing to that." Such justification, my my King.

Comment

Trinidad also allows transexuals to walk up and down on the street

Comment

Trinidad also allows transexuals to walk up and down on the street. I'm sure you would love that wouldn't you

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                Lazie, when a drug addict overdoses on drugs, why do we assign any responsibility to the drug dealer? Didn't the drug addict make the decision to buy and take the drugs?

Sting is like a drug dealer giving a drug addict a fix.
                For your information I don't. I believe people must take responsibility for themselves. Suh come again.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by TDowl View Post
                  We need to lock up the senior police personnel.
                  For what? Are you people drinking too early for the new year celebration?
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Interesting. So you think that nothing is wrong with enabling someone to damage themselves and others. So selling drugs is totally fine in your world.

In that case I can see why you would have no problem with Sting clashes, violent lyrics or anything like that.

As long as you never pull the trigger you are blameless for the crime.
                    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

"Drugs? That's a stretch."

sigh

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                        Interesting. So you think that nothing is wrong with enabling someone to damage themselves and others. So selling drugs is totally fine in your world.

In that case I can see why you would have no problem with Sting clashes, violent lyrics or anything like that.

As long as you never pull the trigger you are blameless for the crime.
                        By the way ... since when is dancehall illegal? That says alot. As for the drugs selling thingy ... I never said selling drugs is fine. Alcohol causes alot of grief, even though it is legal. Selling it isn't fine in my world. The same way those who drink must be responsible fi themselves, those who choose to take drugs must be responsible for themselves.

Selling drugs is illegal, those who do is breaking the law. Selling alcohol to a certain age group isn't illegal and dancehall music .. isn't illegal.

Wheel and come again Islandman.

Comment

When did they cuss badword at Drive in. if a only ghetto people a cuss badword and it is against the law lock them up. If unnu nuh like the law change it but you can't have people a make a mockery of the law inna public space like that and action is not taken.

What is the use of the law then?
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

A bet you none a dem dj deh nuh live a ghetto.
                            Who a ghetto people? Kartel and Mavado are both millionaire who choose where they want to live.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                              When did they cuss badword at Drive in.
                              When dem show Bud Spencer and Terrance Hill cowboy movie dem eva used to cuss badwud?

Comment

Okay so KARTEL live a Norbrook do you consider him a uptown yute?

Comment

Working...
                                X