RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is the tourism minister getting his numbers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the tourism minister getting his numbers?

Aren't most of our visitors from the United States and after doing a bit of research I read where consumer confidence was at its lowest point since they started measuring it.

Wouldn't it make sense to start taking the diversification of our tourism product more seriously instead of lying to oneself

Wouldn't it make sense to invite the futurist/prophet to speak to the various leaders about repositioning themselves for the "green" future and the uncertainty of 2009.

Or do I have to bleach my face and overcharge the tourist board for them to take me serious.

Been telling them its the "music or the bullet" but I guess thats how prophets get treated as we aren't honored in our own country so now its on to the gentiles.

Mi just a stay oneside and watch dem fall flat pon dem face and waiting on the appointed time to go assume my kingship.

Who are mere mortals to stop what was already written

shatta cleve is a world renown author/humanitarian/philantrophist/scholar/futurist and ministers primarily to the southern Kingdom in these last days

booking starts at $50,000US fee for the Ras
    dem no respect it from it free so a time fi charge dem
Working...
X