sting 2008... kartel v movado... after watching the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    So, because some other people may like it, that gives whatever it is some validity and reason for being? That gives it some worth and credence?
    To each his own! If you're not for it ... thats your choice ... but stop gwaan like unuh better than others who choose to be for it.

Worth and Credence? How much money dancehall generate each year? Same way people used to question the "worth and credence" of hip hop ... how much money dem generating each year in hip hop?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You have said enuff, Lazie. Thanks for that!

Some people put a lot of worth and credence in gunman tuh. To each his own!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You have said enuff, Lazie. Thanks for that!

Some people put a lot of worth and credence in gunman tuh. To each his own!
        Gunman??!!! Talk bout reaching!
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

analogies continue to fail us. but let's talk education another time.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

analogies continue to fail us. but let's talk education another time.
            Oh .. another irrelevant anology? Comical!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              stop gwaan like unuh better than others who choose to be for it.
              wow... that is so typical of... cho, mek mi leff it alone... a new year is fast approaching...

happy new year!
              'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

it's the excuse mentality. mi nuh fraid fi talk. fimi back broad tuh.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
                  wow... that is so typical of... cho, mek mi leff it alone... a new year is fast approaching...

happy new year!
                  Well, isn't it nomally used by those opposed to Soca and Carnival in Jamaica? Or is it only reserved for Soca and Carnival?

Comment

The last major outdoor stage show I went in NY, Beenieman and Capleton was warring and cussing no ends of badword. I was heading to the exit at the time when a large crowd rush me. It was the first time in my life I was worried about been stampede. My sister was also at the show(even though I didn't know) and she suffered the same faith.

I decided that I wouldn't just go to anymore a these show unless I was sure of a certain standard and security and so did my sister. I can imagine how many good paying patrons decided against this.

Do they have any idea how many people stay away from concert just because of fear? How that make them better?
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      The last major outdoor stage show I went in NY, Beenieman and Capleton was warring and cussing no ends of badword. I was heading to the exit at the time when a large crowd rush me. It was the first time in my life I was worried about been stampede. My sister was also at the show(even though I didn't know) and she suffered the same faith.

I decided that I wouldn't just go to anymore a these show unless I was sure of a certain standard and security and so did my sister. I can imagine how many good paying patrons decided against this.

Do they have any idea how many people stay away from concert just because of fear? How that make them better?
                      There was no stampede at sting, there are no reports of any incidents at the event only the expletives used on stage (which is least as far as I'm concerned) and the offenders should be charged.

Comment

How long has sting been going on? How many incidents have happen over the years? To be fair the incidents that has happen is enough to cancel this show. The same behavior that happen at sting is the same behavior these artist carry on the road without regard or respect for the audience and creates problem all the time.

I hope I will not read anymore incident between Kartel, Mavado and their fans. I hope it has ended at it forever, but something tells me it just going to continue.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                          How long has sting been going on? How many incidents have happen over the years? To be fair the incidents that has happen is enough to cancel this show. The same behavior that happen at sting is the same behavior these artist carry on the road without regard or respect for the audience and creates problem all the time.

I hope I will not read anymore incident between Kartel, Mavado and their fans. I hope it has ended at it forever, but something tells me it just going to continue.
                          Well the fact is until now, there hasn't been any reports of incidents at the event.

"I hope I will not read anymore incident between Kartel, Mavado and their fans."

Whats the relevance of this? The feud continues so expect more confrontation between the 2. Their fans? People gonna duh what they want ... irrespective of how stupid may be.

Comment

"Whats the relevance of this? The feud continues so expect more confrontation between the 2. Their fans? People gonna duh what they want ... irrespective of how stupid may be."

well let us give them the platform to express their bad behavior and shun them of their responsiblities. Are yu now saying they have some 'stupid fans'? What you make of it when the DJ himself go and box a DJ cause him a play his oppenent song? Not to mention fighting on stage.

Comment

Dem lack di four Basics; Timing, Delivery, Style an Counteraction. Dem yah likkle man dem saff bad. Ninja wouldah kill dem yah two one time, when di gorgon didah run tings.

Comment

them make up fi it wid badwuds and noise.

Comment

Working...
                                X