No announcement yet.

Sting - An Excellent Letter!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, if there is no violence, then it's okay?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh have something against words?

Comment

Me? Nuh me fight gainst di badwud law?

Brickie, I just pity those who see some value of any sort in these clashes. And I do know that pity comes right back at me from these folk, who would be quick to call me a breshe. To each his own.

I just feel that display scraped the bottom of the gutter. Properly.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lazie if a police is present and the artist continue to disrespect the law what should happen?

What if the DJ draw a gun on stage?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I hope they converted some soul there.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              Lazie if a police is present and the artist continue to disrespect the law what should happen?

What if the DJ draw a gun on stage?
              Again, how did you get the name Assasin?
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Pon di football field. I was given that name while playing college soccer. I was given 5 yellow card in the first five games I played. I played ruff when I had to, nuh take Fuller kinda card but will take one for the team anytime.
                I am coming hard to move you and the ball like an assasin but nah tek nuh red card fi it.

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                  Sass mentioned this the other day as well. Lazie (sorta) argued that the Sting clash is important enough to be exempt from those irritating laws.
                  Okay it's official they are both gonna be charged. Isn't tht the better way to do it than to arrest them at the venue and cause whole heap a ruption?

Comment

You missed the whole point of the letter..and not only you. The writer's main point was a fall in the moral and spiritual values in Jamaica as reflected in the crowd, artistes and security forces...

Comment

Is it true that present Min of National Security banned cussing in the army? Can anyone verify that?

Comment

Exactly! Brickie, especially, went off on a tangent, as he is wont to do.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

that would be a welcome step. What about in the force? You can't lock up people fi badword and a tell them bout them parts.

Comment

It happens in the NPL. Ref can tell yuh badwud fuss, but try use back di same badwud gainst him. Red cyard!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post

I just feel that display scraped the bottom of the gutter. Properly.
                              That may be. However it was thoroughly entertaining. If yuh watch that clash and never dead wit laugh over the word flinging and the antics you nuh have no pulse.

Comment

What exactly has changed in 20 years? Was this lower than any other occurrence in the last 20 years of the dancehall?

Comment

Working...
                                X