RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the 'word' with Sting last night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    "This clash has been building for a year Sass worse they both have been dissing each other?"

that make it ok? There have been cases when police mash up show and remove artists. it is a big double standard. make a artist cuss a badword a sumfest and you see.

In support of the class you totally forget all your argument about jamaican laws and police fi do them work. How is it going be better when "badmen and don get away with everything? Why wouldn't i want to be one of them?
    The show is for adults. Do they fine Palace Amusement when they play movies wit cussing in it?

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      "This clash has been building for a year Sass worse they both have been dissing each other?"

that make it ok? There have been cases when police mash up show and remove artists. it is a big double standard. make a artist cuss a badword a sumfest and you see.

In support of the class you totally forget all your argument about jamaican laws and police fi do them work. How is it going be better when "badmen and don get away with everything? Why wouldn't i want to be one of them?

Rahtid Assasin! Yuh get that name because of how you constantly attempt to twist people's words? The point I'm making is that these 2 have been dissing each other all year and its obvious they don't like each other. So of course we can expect some fabricated words. Now since they break the law, they should be fined.

Now I recall Bounty being arrested after finishing his set and there was another incident where a warrent was issued for him after he had gone.

When Jah Rule and another hip hop star cuss badwud a sting were they taken off stage? Did you complain then? Who said these 2 got away with anything?

I only know of artistes being taken off stage because the session is being locked down because of the time restriction.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Is the law for theatres too?

The fact is it make no sense having the laws and nay enforce them.

In that case the need to clasify what is adult entertainment and make it ride but you can't have one law for Laing sting and one for other promoters.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          Kartel had the upperhand until he made a reference to sexing Mavado modda which the crowd greeted with boo's but then idiot Mafraudo counteracted with a lyrics dat Kartel hide and watch him modda a pee pee.
          LOL!

Well I guess Exile got all the word he needed on Sting after this detailed and information-filled report.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Lazie if them nah lock up the man them fi what happen a sting them should not lock up nobody fi cuss pon mike at a local dance.

That is big hypocracy but unnu wouldn't see it. My problem is they must all be treated same way and some shows can't get away with it and other have to abide by the same laws. Where exactly did I twist your words?

You state that they have been going at it all year and I asked you if that make it ok.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Beenie, Etana, Merciless and Kiprich were decent.

Bounty was really a sad site. Career look it can't really continue if him don't have Beenie Man to cuss.

Comment

what the hell was that?!? this is what people tying up dem 2 year old bay fah and leaving dem in abandoned houses so dem can witness dis clash!?!? faada above!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                X