Recession?...what Resession?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recession?...what Resession?

As far as I can see:" there is no reduced economic activity".

Yesterday I was out getting some stuff for christmas for my secretary. The shops were overflowing with folks begging to spend their money. Most appear to be using credit cards....

At our place of business--sales are up over last year.

Recesion?...what recession?
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    As far as I can see:" there is no reduced economic activity".

Yesterday I was out getting some stuff for christmas for my secretary. The shops were overflowing with folks begging to spend their money. Most appear to be using credit cards....

At our place of business--sales are up over last year.

Recesion?...what recession?
    Really, Saturday night the mall was packed, but not many had alot of bags.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Let HL gwaan fool himself.

You nuh see how many jobs gone.

Local Governments have lost significant revenue because of these job losses and companies losng money.

Comment

The mall in my area was packed and it tek mi 40 minutes fi exit the parking lot. Dem just charge it to dem credit card and figet bout it till 2010.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

My submission was in jest Me.

It was written in a figurative mode.

Maybe everyone of us know someone who is affected by the economic down-turn.

One evening I came in from work and saw moving trucks in my neighbor's driveway. After 11 years of living and raising a family--they foreclosed on their house.....
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
          X