its not that he got too much .. others get too little

Comment

exactly!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

exactly!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I did not say I disagreed with the sentence of the cell phone terrorist, I was just showing the contradictions in the sentence of a known murder caught with X amount of ammo.

If this doesnt show up the judicary I dont know what does.Poor people leff fe feel it and police and souljah a guh deal wid it , while JFJ a guh cry fe de dead terrorist.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            But this was at gun point, X! Dat's di least him shoulda get!

However, the other gunman dem and gang leaders deserve punishments that fit their crimes. That has not been happening!
            Held with guns? Mosiah and Laize will tell us he had the guns for 'show'?????

DISARM!

...then BUD! Cry fi BUD dem yes (they lost their way!)....but BUD dem!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
            X