• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free at Last, Free at Last, Thank God

Almighty we are free at last !

Nash first white player to don Windies colours since early '70s

Friday, December 12, 2008

DUNEDIN, New Zealand (AFP) - Australian-born Brendan Nash yesterday became the first white player to play Test cricket for the West Indies since the early 1970s when he took the field for the first Test against New Zealand.

Until the colour of a man's skin is of no more significance..... I just hope he can bat and field. By the way who is the "we" you referring to. Merry Christmas boss LOL. Can we look forward to a kinder gentler Ben in 2009 now that you have been to the mountain top and seen the promised land.loL

Comment

Bring on back the old Ben. Me noticed yuh get saaf over the past 12 months. What's up yuh stop post pon the football site or yuh finally accept that Tappa will not wear the national colours again...(playing).
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

White Man Time

Comment

Nash is a useful player...He at least apears to have some discipline that some other players lack; it only shows though that Windies in bad shape when we (West indies) have a player making his debut at age 31.

I wish him and the team well in New Zealand... the weather is helping us avoid a whitewash...(sigh)
          Peter R

Comment

Suh mi nuh kind and Gentle ???

Juss because mi nuh cater to almshouse dat nuh mean mi nuh kind and gentle.

Comment

23 on debut... so so, but better than "ducks" and enough to maintain his spot for the next match as this one will end in a draw.
              Peter R

Comment

How yu so sure he is white..yu check the DNA?

Comment

Mi working wid di statements presented...

Comment

Looks like a redhead to me..
                    Peter R

Comment

The "red" man mek 74...well done, pity couldn't have made the century.
                      Peter R

Comment

Working...
                      X