• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sim Simma Who Put Dem Bag Pon Mi Bimma

Bronx teenager puts bookbag on BMW, gets slashed by driver
    BY EDGAR SANDOVAL AND ALISON GENDAR
    DAILY NEWS POLICE BUREAU
    Updated Thursday, December 11th 2008, 4:40 PM

This is the man cops believe stabbed a 16-year-old Bronx teen for tossing a bookbag on the hood of his prized BMW.
    Kwame Ferguson, 35, of the Bronx had told investiators he was going to turn himself in Wednesday and face charges in the rage slashing - but Ferguson chickened out.

Police hope the public will now lead them to the alleged slasher as the victim, 10th grader Gabriel Quinones, recuperated Thursday from the viscious attack.
    Quinones was at a Throgs Neck bus stop on his way to school when he plunked his bag on the hood of a gray BMW parked on Hutchinson River Parkway East.

The outraged driver jumped out of the car and started screaming at Quinones.
    When the teen talked back, the driver pulled a knife and stabbed him once in the chest and slashed him five to six times across the face and neck, police sources said.

"I can't believe the guy did this over a backpack, putting it on a car!" said Quinones' 78-year-old grandmother, Gabriela Gomez.
    Quinones, a sophomore at the Bronx Center for Science and Mathematics, was in critical but stable condition at Jacobi Medical Center.
    "They said he died and came back to life," the victim's grandma said, as she pantomimed her grandson's wounds by dragging her finger across her own throat. "His eyes are open but he can't talk," she said.

A quick-thinking witness jotted down the car's license-plate number,and police traced the 2005 BMW X5 to Kayanne Ferguson, 29, of the Bronx.
    The driver got a lawyer and told Bronx detectives he would turn himself in, but did not immediately do so. "To do this to a kid, over something so minor - the kid is lucky to be alive," a police source said.The teen was stabbed shortly after 10 a.m. Wednesday at a bus stop nearPublic School 160. Several parents of elementary-school children sawthe bloody aftermath. "He was ...sitting with blood on his face," said Cecilio Valle, 50, who had just dropped his 9-year-old son off at PS 160.

Gabriel was neatly dressed in his school's uniform - dark blue pants and a light blue dress shirt. Valle at first thought the teen had fallen and hurt himself, but soon learned what had happened was no childhood accident.
    "It's crazy. It was a kid!" Gabriel's father, Martin, said his son was a quiet kid who never ran with a rough crowd. "He's a good kid. We play paintball sometimes. He goes to school and stays out of trouble," the Metropolitan Transportation Authority employee said. "I'm working all night when I get a call that this had happened. I can't even imagine. ... I'm just glad my kid survived."

Anyone with infor about Ferguson's location is asked to call the NYPD's CrimeStoppers hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
    agendar@nydailynews.com
    With Andrew S. Garib and Oren Yaniv

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_c...bmw_gets_.html

He's one crazy piece of ****************. I hope he goes to the slammer for this. All hell will break loose for him if he has any skeletons.
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
      He's one crazy piece of ****************. I hope he goes to the slammer for this. All hell will break loose for him if he has any skeletons.
      I agree. Send the fool go a jail yes bout him a scratch up man X5

Comment

Working...
      X