Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incidentally my wife thinks Obama set up

Blagojevich!

Says the Gov was feisty and faa-see...bout im want po-si-shan fi mek di president-elect choice get im vote fi se-nee-tah? Crude! & Fay-si!

Sen man an oman wid wire...yes!
    Dun im!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

so di i.......what an s o b that obama is...man haffi eat a food yuh nuh!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

him nuh know that "corruption abound"
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

your wife, huh?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          so di i.......what an s o b that obama is...man haffi eat a food yuh nuh!!!!
          It may surprise you that I disagree with the wife. Read what you will in this, but I said it during the campaign - Obama is just another politician - ego he has a lot of explaining to do.

The Governor must have had reason to think Obama had a preferential candidate pick for that Senate seat. Who from the Obama camp and or had Obama connection to have spoken with him to cause him to have such a belief?

The gov may be protected and the charges may be dropped...or the gov may just happen tp slip on ice (Hey it is winter! ...and these things happen...right?) and 'vank'! ...and this 'nasty thing' just goes away.

Get an idea of my thinking on the matter?

...as to what we have been hearing - just politriks as usual! As Tosh would say - jus di ****************-stem!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

initially it would have surprised me...but when i saw your reasoning....par for the course.

btw jessie jackson jnr just displayed his father's jackassish genes.....junior must have been the ONLY person in illinois who did not know that the governor was a crook!!! yeah .... RRRRRRRight!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

initially it would have surprised me...but when i saw your reasoning....par for the course.

btw jessie jackson jnr just displayed his father's jackassish genes.....junior must have been the ONLY person in illinois who did not know that the governor was a crook!!! yeah .... RRRRRRRight!
              Would not surprise if Junior has ben snared

Comment

btw - I am sure you 'see' many unanswered questions?

Comment

Working...
                X