• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2,700 year old stash found

Is it yours Karl?

http://www.torontosun.com/news/weird...7/7557641.html
    Peter R

ah bwoy......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post

No, sah!
      I do not use the stuff...and secondly, I am not quite that long in the tooth!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

so what yuh saying is that because it is that old it is not your stuff?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          so what yuh saying is that because it is that old it is not your stuff?
          No sah!
          Just saying on two counts it could not be mine!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

heheheheheh.......yuh get di meds!!!

Comment

Karl...it's amazing to some that there are Jamaicans who do not indulge...reminds me of my Grandmother now deceased, who while alive lived in "the country" (rural Mancehester)and wasn't feeling well one day. A "days worker" who was at the house told her: "Nuh' worry mah' mi 'ave sumting whe wi cure yuh col"... she brought her a bag of "herbs" and told her to "bwoil tea wid it". My Granny didn't recognize the "herbs" as something she had ever used so she left it aside. A cousin who was visiting subsequently, saw the bag, checked it and recognized the ganja... his reaction was..." Granny, is what yuh doing wid dis weed?" My grandmother had a great sense of humour and just laughed her head off when she heard what it was. She never indulged but...but she would regularly take a shot of whites for her health..she lived to 93!
              Peter R

Comment

Working...
              X