The Site getting boring??? A revamp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Site getting boring??? A revamp?

I logged on and see the same post from way back....everyone in the football blues or what? I think our site needs sm revamping...logging on and seeing John Barnes face everyday is not enticing...do we have to keep a headline for sooo long??? Do we have to keep all the same staledated articles on?
    So here's teh challenge to all RBsc members...start to send yoru football articles, to the site 'police' we need a facelift...sm links, and ways to keep the site moving again...otherwise.....

Have a blessed day!

Are you volunteering? Have you paid your dues? Yuh think we getting paid to maintain this site? Mione a tell yuh fi go chuck off inna the Caribbean sea yuh nuh

Comment

So whe yu want money fah?

Comment

exile come to the soca warriors site

Comment

Just getting you prepared for Mosiah's stock response

Comment

Nothing wrong with Exile's post. At least he has recognised that this website is for all us - made by us, for us! Some dense people not able to understand that.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

just leggo JB fi a day and the site get live again
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Point taken!
                Need more correspondents and columnists.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                X