Well Well, Ralston Hyman does it again. He

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Well, Ralston Hyman does it again. He

has been over the airwaves claiming it was Omar Davies that negotiated the loans from the IDB. Well ... the head of the IDB in Jamaica was on the radio this morning saying, no the loans were negotiated this year.

Wonder if him realize how much credibility him losing? Ever since they merged his program with Ronnie Thwaites ... no one can take him seriously.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

wasn't Omar who said no cheaper loans were available through multi-lateral?

The IDB wasn't upset at the PNP for not putting up their part in some project too?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

??? THIS year? shaw has been in power ALL of this year....how...? am i missing something?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
      X