Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarah Palin Just Get's More Bizarre

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-kjM1asH-8

Was that Rene Simoes in the background weighing the turkey? He took a long look at the camera, but I am sure it is him.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
      Was that Rene Simoes in the background weighing the turkey? He took a long look at the camera, but I am sure it is him.
      They weren't weighing them they were slicing their heads off and draining out their blood

Comment

OK, so was that Rene killing the turkey? Look and see if it was not him.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Blouse naut..she did realize seh dem a butcher de turkey dem behin har?

Anyway, she said it: "I'm where I need to be right now" (a Turkey farm....)
          Peter R

Comment

Her turkey farm?
            ...she has an interest in the business?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

And did that creature he stuffed into the hopper look like Burrell??
              Peter R

Comment

Birds of a feather...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yuh figget seh she just "love killing animals" (or was it only moose).

anyway, mi nuh undasatn how people love chicken and pork and steak and have a problem with them being slaugtered so much so that if dem si a chicken slaughtered dem cya'an eat THAT chicken! WTF?!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    yuh figget seh she just "love killing animals" (or was it only moose).

anyway, mi nuh undasatn how people love chicken and pork and steak and have a problem with them being slaugtered so much so that if dem si a chicken slaughtered dem cya'an eat THAT chicken! WTF?!!!
                    Are they Hypocri...?
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                      Suh wha wrong wit dat? I get nauseous when di Mexican's outside a massacre mi lawn

Comment

Yuh don't want that grass to eat after that?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

might be...mi just nuh undastan it...das all.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Me nuh understand it either!

When me tell me 'merican friend dem say we all pick out a goat fe months before the big curry goat nyammings and talk bout when we a go curry and eat him, dem get grossed out fe some reason.

But yet them will happily eat the Kentucky Fried ??? and just assume that was once a chicken???
                            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I read the posts...didn't see anyone having a problem with animals being slaughtered....unless it's just a general observation.
                              Last edited by Peter R; November 24, 2008, 09:59 PM.
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X