X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal No Show

ROYAL NO-SHOW

King Juan Carlos I & Queen Sophia

THE King and Queen of Spain have cancelled their December state visit to Jamaica, immediately setting off speculation that the decision was triggered by a lawsuit against two Spanish-owned hotels being sued over the alleged theft of an estimated 500 truckloads of sand.

Complete Story ...
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Felicitas Jamaica
    Some of the local investors are Andrew Issa, Andrew Cocking, Donavan Perkins, Andrew Desnoes, Mark McConnell, Jaime Stewart-McConnell, Adam Stewart, Mark Mahfood and William Mahfood.

---------

Who are the other six (6) investors?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

of note one issa and 2 stewarts.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

So wait the King and Queen support the tiefing sand?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

a big robbery dis, bigger than even brinks robbery

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            So wait the King and Queen support the tiefing sand?
            Well, according to the midday news, they've rescheduled the trip for Feb 09. The Observer seems to be speculating about the sand and the postponing of the trip.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
            X