Oh Joe you didn't!!!! Islandman,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Joe you didn't!!!! Islandman,

were you aware of this? I guess Obama getting to him already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW8eNhQw9xU
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Yep, LOL. I was watching MSNBC that morning too, but I missed when he said it live. He got a lot of complaints as you can well imagine.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

mi cya'an si di video yah now...what him seh? joe biden i presume or is it joe the plumber...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Neither! This is Joe Scarborough who does a morning show on MSNBC. One of the few Republicans on that cable channel.

He doesn't like Rahm Emmanuel, and he was making the point that he has been known to tell a few Republicans to "F**k off". Except that he said exactly that on the air!
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          mi cya'an si di video yah now...what him seh? joe biden i presume or is it joe the plumber...
          Joe the Anchor aka Joe Scarborough. Meanwhile discussing the appointment of Rahm Emanuel him blurt out "FCUK You!!!" and went on without realizing what he did.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Talk about "say what you mean" & "mean what you say"

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            Joe the Anchor aka Joe Scarborough. Meanwhile discussing the appointment of Rahm Emanuel him blurt out "FCUK You!!!" and went on without realizing what he did.

Jolly fella
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
            X