Watching The Haiti School Collapse Coverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching The Haiti School Collapse Coverage

on TV and one thing jumps out at me.Dem seh dem nuh have no food but dem sure have a whole lot of bleaching cream

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
    on TV and one thing jumps out at me.Dem seh dem nuh have no food but dem sure have a whole lot of bleaching cream
    Some 75 humans dead (last count) in that Haitian tragedy, and the only thing you can see is "bleaching cream"? Bleaching cream???!!!!!!!!!!

Now you, Bricktop, as a seemingly dedicated Beenie Man fan, will understand why I am so passionately against dancehall's current messages? And you have just now provided yet another reason for me to look at the psychological effects of dancehall's messages. To be specific, this bleaching cream concern has become so imbedded in the minds of so many of us that all we can see are "brownings" and "bleaching cream," even in the midst of immense tragedy!!

May God start helping us all, because otherwise we are certainly lost as a nation!

Comment

...hear!...hear!.............!!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Historian View Post
        Some 75 humans dead (last count) in that Haitian tragedy, and the only thing you can see is "bleaching cream"? Bleaching cream???!!!!!!!!!!
        And you cared so much that instead of starting a thread sending your condolences you decided to make a thread about Bahamians embarrassing Mavado? Save your self righteousness for someone who cares

Comment

Working...
        X