2 things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 things

i see where CT (or is it MA) has decriminlised possession of a small amount of cannabis.....a good step in the right direction.

secondly please view this clip....http://new.greens.org.nz/node/18811

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

But we scared to do it because we would be offending the USA.

sigh

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      i see where CT (or is it MA) has decriminlised possession of a small amount of cannabis.....a good step in the right direction.

Right direction? Why? Then again, since when we jump and duh what Merica duh? Eh Mosiah? heh heh heh ...

Anyway ... What would be the benefits of decriminlising cannabis irrespective of the amount in Jamaica?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lemme go pack mi bags yuh hear

Comment

Great clip!

When will that ever happen in Jamaica? I'm prouder now voting for the Rasta candidate some years ago!

"When the people lead, the leaders will follow."

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

what is the benefit of decriminalising it anywhere?

why is it criminalised to begin with! a plant....growing in its natural state?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

makes no sense, whatever way you cut it.

madness!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

what is the benefit of decriminalising it anywhere?

why is it criminalised to begin with! a plant....growing in its natural state?
                Mek we deal wid our problems nuh? In some countries women are required to cover up head to toe .... I'm quite certain you wouldn't want that in Jamaica. Again, I ask you a question, whats the benefit of decriminalising it Jamaica?
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Can you think of even one, Lazie?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    Can you think of even one, Lazie?
                    Are we playing 21 questions here? I'm not a proponent of the use of it .. but as usual, I have an open mind ... suh since you and Gamma is all for it being legal, please list the advantages nuh?

Comment

I like the video; the ras
                      said something about the industrial age that i have been preaching on this board. Funny clip though They don't seem to take him serious. they are more amused by him.

Comment

let us ban ackee tree tuh because it is poisonous...

i approach it from the point of view lazie....of WHY has it been criminalised to begin with? i find no compelling reason for its criminalisation.

Comment

Reducing the burden on the court system?

Comment

let us ban ackee tree tuh because it is poisonous...

i approach it from the point of view lazie....of WHY has it been criminalised to begin with? i find no compelling reason for its criminalisation.
                            Suh basically, is no advantage for decriminalizing it? Ackee is a part of our national dish ... it is our national fruit. Now unless yuh gonna tell me marijuana is our national tree ....

Comment

that is a tertiary reason.....following that argument to its logical conclusion ef wi had an over abundance of murder cases should we decriminalise the unlawful killing of a human being with premeditation and malice aforethought?

the RESULT of decriminalising ganja would be to reduce the burden on the court system but that is not a compelling reason to do so...again WHY is criminalised and alcohol isn't?

Comment

Working...
                              X