Pathetic boast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pathetic boast

It seems rather pathetic to me that some are trying to berate the rest of the world since Barack’s rise to the presidency. How short our memories! I expect such behavior from white Americans who would want us to quickly forget, not black people who still are at risk of having a plunger shoved up our rears!
    Have we forgotten the brutality meted out to blacks since slavery?
    Best wi just big up Obama and dun, because voting for a black man to be president can’t begin to erase a past that is among the most reprehensible in creation. Certainly, it is the beginning of a new day and we should celebrate that!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Change the subject to PAthetic post!!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Clever, Lazie! Clever!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I certainly don't think that stating the reality of Europe is boasting about the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Certainly, it is the beginning of a new day and we should celebrate that!
          Den nuh suh?
          ...wi a FORWARD!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Seems that way to me. I just think the comparison is quite unfortunate. So many differences. Now, don't think for one minute that I am excusing European racism and other forms of jingoist crap, but Americans are in no position to boast about race relations right now. Not right now!

That's how I view it, Me.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Seems that way to me. I just think the comparison is quite unfortunate. So many differences. Now, don't think for one minute that I am excusing European racism and other forms of jingoist crap, but Americans are in no position to boast about race relations right now. Not right now!

Why not? 39 million white Americans voted for a black man to be the leader of their country. Until me see another first world country duh di same ... Americans can certainly boast.

Martin Luther King's dream was for all of us to come together .... it appears some are hell bent on the nightmares. Nobody is saying to forget .... but how long unuh ago mek dat keep unuh back?
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yuh see any American pon dis forum

We be Caribmercans here mon ...and we just a TOAST then offer a
                ROAST
                Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                  ...but how long unuh ago mek dat keep unuh back?
                  Huh?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

listen.... europe happy? what are the chances of a black briton (whatevva) being elected prime minister? what about in france as premier or president....and in the nederlands...mi figget whey di head of guvvament name.....

i have my own theory on why they are so happy to look outwards...one day i may share it wid unnuh!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                    X