Yuttie fe President!.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yuttie fe President!.

Impressed with this youth, im come a far way.My youth yuh edicate mi , this election season

Keep it up.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

The same Yuttie who used to only talk bout rap and dancehall music eh? It would be hard to get somebody who didn't know to believe that is the same person.

Respect my youth.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

mi prouda him yuh si!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Thank the American college education system! Nuh chue, HL?

But a true. Who mi a go turn to now when mi need di latest Vybz Kartel chune?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

... i thank the american college system too.. but the FOUNDATION ..... that is the...well, that is to say...ehrm .... the foundation?

big up mrs allen, ms anderson and miss rob!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
          X