just voted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just voted

No long lines. it took me 10 minutes. The polling stations even in strong democratic areas are even empty already. many of the people already voted, see the long lines this morning and turn back or waiting fi later but the booth dead yah now.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    No long lines. it took me 10 minutes. The polling stations even in strong democratic areas are even empty already. many of the people already voted, see the long lines this morning and turn back or waiting fi later but the booth dead yah now.
    ... or many did like you ...but waiting until MUCH later fi return ... only to find that the polls are closed.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

as HL say dem a go vote tomorrow
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Good man Assasin...

I have an extra McCain-Palin T-shirt for you. It's small though. You could try-it-oon to seeif it fit.

If not we will geeeit to GammaH.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

and if it don't fit GammaH, yuh give it to Baron Mosiah

Originally posted by HL View Post
          Good man Assasin...

I have an extra McCain-Palin T-shirt for you. It's small though. You could try-it-oon to seeif it fit.

If not we will geeeit to GammaH.
          "To Sir wid Luv"

Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

Not me sah.

I am so mad with republicans now based on their record for the last 8 years. Two recession and two wars, one unnecessary. Huge budget deficits.

Comment

Mi just vote, and it took me less than 5 minutes. The parking lot was full of cars, but the movement of people thru the polling booth was very efficient.
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

send it come...it have historical significance.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                X