Al Franken for Senate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Franken for Senate?

Who remember the comedian Al Franken who played Stuart Smiley on SNL?
    He is running for the Senate in Minnesota, i just saw a clip with him on MSNBC and thought it was another SNL spoof but it was real, well if Hulk Hogan could be Governor why not a comedian in the Senate
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    Who remember the comedian Al Franken who played Stuart Smiley on SNL?
    He is running for the Senate in Minnesota, i just saw a clip with him on MSNBC and thought it was another SNL spoof but it was real, well if Hulk Hogan could be Governor why not a comedian in the Senate
    At one point he had his opponent under pressure, but the latest polls I saw last week had him trailing again.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Hulk Hogan a governor? When was that ?

Comment

still have him under pressure.
        Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
        Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Yuh mean the Terminator.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

No I think he means Jesse Ventura
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
            X