Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama Goes Up In Az, Ga And Nd

From NBC's Mark Murray and Lauren Appelbaum and NBC/NJ's Athena Jones
    In a conference call with reporters this morning, Obama manager David Plouffe announced that the campaign was going with ads in McCain's home state of Arizona, as well as in the red states of Georgia and North Dakota.
    The ad that will air in Arizona is the campaign's positive closing ad, while the one that will run in Georgia and North Dakota tie McCain to President Bush on economic policy.
    Plouffe said that these three states were enough in the "realm of possibility" that the campaign wanted to put an "extra effort" in them in the final days. "We think things have tightened up in Arizona," he said. "As I mentioned, we are running a positive ad there. It is Sen. McCain's home state; we are cognizant of that. But we think a positive ad there can help make the case."
    Plouffe added, "If someone else had been the Republican nominee, I think Arizona would be a core battleground, like its western neighbors. Obviously, it is Sen. McCain's home sate, so he is going to over perform there a little bit."
    Also on the call, Plouffe said the Obama campaign was looking strong in the state of Colorado, Iowa, Nevada, New Mexico, and Virginia. And he said that they saw paths to victory in Florida, Indiana, Missouri, and Ohio.
    What's more, Plouffe said the campaign is pleased with the early vote numbers they are seeing in several states, particularly in North Carolina, Colorado, and Nevada.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

The beginning of the end. We should celebrate and high-five everyone we see on the street, in the train and on the buses on Nov.5.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
      The beginning of the end. We should celebrate and high-five everyone we see on the street, in the train and on the buses on Nov.5.
      Really? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqI6LFPpy-Aa
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

where is islandman with a timely word of pragmatism?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Better yet! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMBi6dHr34s

Comment

I will be posting my election predictions......

SHORTLY!!
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

i made mine...LONGLY!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
              X