RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

unnuh hear about joe the no show plumber and mccain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unnuh hear about joe the no show plumber and mccain?

tiddeh?!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Maybe he had some broken plumbing to fix? More likely an interview.

I wonder if this Joe guy has ever held a wrench? I hear him have publicist and all kinda ting now. I guess him will have a manicurist next.

I liked Obama line that his tax cuts will benefit 99.999% of plumbers.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

LOL! Bwoy McCain is really running a pathetic campaign. Him nuh look like him organized enough to run a patty shop.

"On October 30, Wurzelbacher failed to attend a McCain rally in Ohio at which McCain had expected him to appear, resulting in an awkward silence when McCain called for 'Joe the Plumber' to stand up in front of the crowd. McCain ended the silence by telling the whole crowd to stand up instead: "you're all Joe the Plumber".
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

voted as yet?
        Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
        Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

he was with sarah palin yesterday.....and he is a plumber.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Tomorrow.

Nuff long lines still, look like them going to be long until the end of early voting.

Comment

Egads!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Don't joke bout patty shop. Tastee and Juici are well run outfits!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I know the AA is uber high but I'm hearing that my peers are not showing up , midterms this week and next o we'll be there over the weekend.
                  Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                  Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Yuttie, I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU!!

Fi reeel!!

("...mid term this week...")
                    Lucky guy!!
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

What about Captain's Bakery?
                      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                        What about Captain's Bakery?
                        suddenly the ocean comes to mind.

Comment

Working...
                        X