Gov’t paying $1bil monthly for Alcoa deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
    Oh... didn't know you valued my opinion that much!!

I'm really honoured and will henceforth try to respond to as many of your legion of posts as possible!!

BTW.. are you paid on a per post basis? ... you would do quite well!
    Drop the sarcasm! You were one of those jokers who accused the gov't of acting like they're in opposition when they spoke of this deal.... now that the facts drop unuh want to act as if unuh nuh see it.

As the article pointed out the opposition sat in stone silence ....
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Drop the sarcasm! You were one of those jokers who accused the gov't of acting like they're in opposition when they spoke of this deal.... now that the facts drop unuh want to act as if unuh nuh see it.

As the article pointed out the opposition sat in stone silence ....
      Clearly you are so busy posting (and posing) that you are deluded.

I don't recall addressing this issue.

Suggest you find any post of mine concerning this or withdraw your erroneous and unworthy charges.

dis likkle lazie man get so worked up so easily!
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
        Clearly you are so busy posting (and posing) that you are deluded.

I don't recall addressing this issue.

Suggest you find any post of mine concerning this or withdraw your erroneous and unworthy charges.

dis likkle lazie man get so worked up so easily!
        Its the trend for you not to recall stuff .... how many jokers round here name Don1? You did make a post giving the impression the gov't is making excuses .. http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...0&postcount=10 Or now yuh can't recall how to click on a link ...
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Its the trend for you not to recall stuff .... how many jokers round here name Don1? You did make a post giving the impression the gov't is making excuses .. http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...0&postcount=10 Or now yuh can't recall how to click on a link ...

This is your charge:

That link above to my valuable post does not reference this alumina deal.... it's a general statement encouraging your favourites to concentrate on leading the country.

Thanks for proving my point.

no doubt di likkle man a guh come back wit some lang story.
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
          X