the truth about John McCain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the truth about John McCain

he had to change so many things if he wanted to stay in the presidental race. The man had nothing to run on, no real money, George Bush record and his voting record. His central position wouldn't turn into republican votes so he had to try and do so many things to get a label stick to Obama and none of the ones he tried really fit.

Then to go with that the credit crisis and his choice of VP Sarah Palin. It is amazing he is within 10 points of Obama who has ran a very good campaign. The only thing I think he could have picked a better VP. If Palin didn't make so many mis starts Biden would have been the story because he had made a few glaring errors himself but Palin outshine him in that area.

As I thought the subject of race play a role but to Obama's credit he is going about his business. Hope I can but my X before next week.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

The polling stations in my area are jam-packed since Monday Assasin!!

I think it is good planning on the county's part to have early voting here in Georgia.

Some folks have been reporting standing in line for 3- 8 hours!!

Planning to 'dip my finger in the ink' on Friday.

(wow!!. just had a flash back of my Dad with is red-inked index finger--after he voted back-in-the-days in Jamaica.

As a kid, I rubbed my finger on his to transfer some of the red ink on mine...hmmmmm ...good Man!! )
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

bwoy a hear bout the line over your area.
      Mi a go try duck out a work early cause mi cant take the long line.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Unuh have two weeks fi vote and a complain bout lines. Looks like mi haffi camp out the night before the election in the cold.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

So what's the call? Obama? or McCain? I haven't counted out McCain by any stretch even though the polls favour him; when all them people reach the polling booths are they going to have a change of heart? or are more good ol boys and girls going to turn up voting day?

If McCain were to win I I honestly do not think he would make a bad President; he absolutely could do no worse than Bush, but his choice of VP out him for me... Palin seems to me like a colossal fake and as I read/heard somewhere with a McCain victory...she's just a hearbeat from becoming President. America wouda well salt den!!
          Peter R

Comment

Peter..McCain was with Bush ALL the way,,,what is so different? OL he could say nuclear...although I heard Palin say Nucular this morning....its all that snow in the brain.

I can FEEL the Obama feeling...very similar to Clinton's first term election....I am going to call it...smthing very DRASTIC will have to happen...and oh the gOP are doing everything they can...

Comment

Working...
            X