RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heard Palin, McCain, Biden and Obama's speeches today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heard Palin, McCain, Biden and Obama's speeches today...

..all live.
    Palin sounded comfortable talking about energy although some of what she was saying was hyperbole. Pity the GOP didn't give her more room earlier in the campaign....
    Biden in Florida sounded calm and collected and was the epitome of Vice Presidency - did show some emotion towrds the end in rallying the troops.
    McCain sounded too rehearsed, rehashed and retro. Looked tired and lacklustre..same old stories.
    Obama sounded tired and made sm mistakes....not much energy at the end of the speech which was more to rally troops to vote and get out the vote....

my order Biden, Palin, Obama, McCain.....

i agree...palin can be a star for the reds but she was hamstrung by mccain's maverickness in choosing her at the 23rd hour and getting her up to speed would always be difficult.

mccain has done her a disservice

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      i agree...palin can be a star for the reds but she was hamstrung by mccain's maverickness in choosing her at the 23rd hour and getting her up to speed would always be difficult.

mccain has done her a disservice
      Suh yuh change yuh take on her?
      Good!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
        ..all live.
        Palin sounded comfortable talking about energy although some of what she was saying was hyperbole. Pity the GOP didn't give her more room earlier in the campaign....
        Biden in Florida sounded calm and collected and was the epitome of Vice Presidency - did show some emotion towrds the end in rallying the troops.
        McCain sounded too rehearsed, rehashed and retro. Looked tired and lacklustre..same old stories.
        Obama sounded tired and made sm mistakes....not much energy at the end of the speech which was more to rally troops to vote and get out the vote....

my order Biden, Palin, Obama, McCain.....
        Got your message...

...and this politics ting his a bitch!
        Clinton 'grey-up' faass-faass...
        Bush 'grey-up' fass-fass!
        ...Obama grey-up areadi...
        McCain nuh kno wah hit duh tuh im...im di grey-up, grey-up lang time!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

yuh are a wring eeediat.....

i don't AGREE with her policies or her politics but she can energise the republican base....with 4 years who knows....now? FORGET IT!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

getting bald now....

Comment

Working...
            X