RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi Lazy, el al! - Obama hung by the neck as effigy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Lazy, el al! - Obama hung by the neck as effigy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jloSIrn5jNE

Racist?
    Dangerous?
    Time for wrath?

Oooh Baddaz? gamma?

Aside:
    I just could not wait any longer for you guys to show up!
    Sorry!

...oooh yes, I know you are all voting Obama because of his position on the issues. ...and as you are rational and collected...no emotionalism...no personal connection as a fellow black...your silence is just your way of expressing how you would treat any such effigy of Obama.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Karl, can u understand how an effigy of Obama hung the same way is a little different from this?

Of course not. You wouldn't.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You don't sleep?

Comment

racist? white people hanging other white people in efigy is racist? you make the argument. white people hanging black people in effigy is more likely to be racist given america's history.

on a more substantial note i think it is repugnant and tasteless....dangeorus too.

re your aside...mek yuh whisper it?! i am black so is obama that is not a political statement that is a fact of nature do you THINK for a econd I would have voted for obama if he was running as a republican on the platform that mccain is? you are a SICK man who needs LOTS of help and SOON!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          racist? white people hanging other white people in efigy is racist? you make the argument. white people hanging black people in effigy is more likely to be racist given america's history.

on a more substantial note i think it is repugnant and tasteless....dangeorus too.

re your aside...mek yuh whisper it?! i am black so is obama that is not a political statement that is a fact of nature do you THINK for a econd I would have voted for obama if he was running as a republican on the platform that mccain is? you are a SICK man who needs LOTS of help and SOON!!!
          The question is; would you vote for McCain if the platform (Here my use of platform is limited to "conservative" as opposed to "democratic" base ideals = core party affiliation) the same but the ideas reversed?

I am thinking, you would not. Many are the times we fool ourselves...may be man's internal defense mechanism?...by just 'blocking out' our realities...deep seated conflicts within self?...hiding from self?

I'll tell you in this present reality even if Obama was the Republican and the ideas Obama has and holds with which I do not agree...I would vote black! As stated before in our present reality - Obama my black brother with this closeness to kicking his way in...our way in to the highest office in the land...no choice - Obama!

You can continue to play the fool with your 'self'... I know, with great clarity exactly where I stand!

Oh? - The hanging of Palin's effigy is as sickening as if it were Obama's effigy...and it is racist and dangerous. ..and the reactions of blacks confirms our racist tendencies.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jloSIrn5jNE

Racist?
            Dangerous?
            Time for wrath?

Oooh Baddaz? gamma?

Aside:
            I just could not wait any longer for you guys to show up!
            Sorry!

...oooh yes, I know you are all voting Obama because of his position on the issues. ...and as you are rational and collected...no emotionalism...no personal connection as a fellow black...your silence is just your way of expressing how you would treat any such effigy of Obama.
            Its wrong irrespective of who its supposed to be. The outrage that would be expressed if it was of Obama, should be the same outrage exhibited about this one.
            Last edited by Karl; October 29, 2008, 11:14 AM.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Karl, can u understand how an effigy of Obama hung the same way is a little different from this?

Of course not. You wouldn't.
              Bullsh!t Mosiah .... its wrong.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

IDIOT, did I say it was right?

Talking about getting a wedgy! Read and FREAKING UNDASTAN!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

IDIOT, did I say it was right?

Talking about getting a wedgy! Read and FREAKING UNDASTAN!
                  You make a ridiculous post bout it being different if it was an effigy of Obama then waan call people idiot. Look in the mirror and you'll see who the biggest idiot on the forum is. The fact is it is wrong irrespective who it was targeted at. Stop defend almshouse.

Comment

I have no tolerance for ignorant people. Dun wid you.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I have no tolerance for ignorant people. Dun wid you.
                      Now mi curious .. how yuh tolerate yuhself?

Comment

i am being just as honest with you are yet you expect me to believe you while you refuse to believe me. It is ok for you to vote for him because he is black...that is YOUR choice not everybody thinks like you do...THANK GOD.... and for SURE on these matters our views and perspective are divergent.

I am happy that he is black, it is incidental to him being a democrat and my support.

let us take clarence thomas, his inclusion on the supreme court to replace thurgood marshall is a disgrace, i do not support clarence thomas (have said it on here MANY MANY times) because of his VIEWS...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

a white person hanging another white person in effigy is less likely to have RACIST overtones than the person of one race hanging a person of another race in effigy.

in both scenarios it is crass and hateful but one has a racist overtone and the other does not!

Comment

you have more tolerance dan me.

and you went to good school.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Exactly! Great example!!! I was certainly against the appointment of Clarence Thomas, and him was black, blacker dan Obama! At least in terms of skin colour.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X