Tourism Sector Experiencing Growth Despite World Economic Ch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    The day before and after Fannie Mae crisis Bush was saying "the economy is strong, so too was McCain.
    Tell mi yuh wasn't just quoting Bush and McCain, Sass. Please tell mi yuh didn't just do that!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Cute, Lazie. Very cute. And vacuous.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well the leader is suppose to build confidence, aint it so?

Well they are in power so only them mi can quote.

Gordon Brown who is a liberal pretty much say the same thing about England
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You inspire confidence by going round di ting?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well it is not going around it but so far, neither they are the opposition has been right and totally frank about it.

The opposition predicted big drop in tourism to the end of the year from early as august to september. That hasn't happen.

It is more of a wait and see attitude. Who could have predicted Korean stock market could have dropped by about 17 percent this morning?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Not talking bout any opposition. Do we have one?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Like it or not we do have one and they may have more votes than the government at the moment.

Comment

Mosiah do you expect the government to come out and say we will be baldy affected? how will will that fo for confidence?

The day before and after Fannie Mae crisis Bush was saying "the economy is strong, so too was McCain. Before last week Europe and England was saying they are not going to be affected that bad only to find out them inna recession.
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

laugh all you want.

Comment

laugh all you want.
                      Thanks for the permission.
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                      X