RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

music lovers...what unnuh think of will downing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• music lovers...what unnuh think of will downing?

eh?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

one a di most underated performer there is.

I heard him on the radio the other day and he was very sick for a few years.

Will is an outstanding performer and singer.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

surprise at the response to this topic.

Gamma what is your opinion of Downing?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

i agree with you...smooth voice very underrated.

loved his collaborration with ritenour on the taste of marley album on the song "is this love". I also love his rendition of the "a love supreme".

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

"ritenour on the taste of marley album"

Never heard this but very good and smooth voice.

Comment

that is a BAD album....with maxi priest on a couple of tracks...chuss mi yuh a guh love it!

Comment

lazie...check out will downing on either these 3 songs

is this love
              love supreme
              i can't help it.

let me know what you think.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                lazie...check out will downing on either these 3 songs

is this love
                love supreme
                i can't help it.

let me know what you think.
                Located "Love Supreme!" Its .... okay! Preferred his duet, "Where is the love!"
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

okay.....?!!! where is the love is good too....alrite bass....btw what was the the name of that tessanne (or was it Tami) chin chune yuh were on about the other day?

Comment

Tami Chin - Sweet Love.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

is it a cover of the anita baker classic?

Comment

awright... will downing is one of mi favorite artiste from long time... very versatile singer... mi think mi have most of his albums... sings good songs mostly listening songs... perhaps that is why he was not a household name but people who appreciate good music and is into contemporary jazz and easy listening knows about and respect will downing...

many newbies really heard of him when he did the song 'million ways' to love a woman... wikid tune dat... his illness also slowed him when he was about to buss out in the mainstream...

gamma, a wha happen mek yuh bring up will downing...
                        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

cya'an memba yah now...having a shady pines moment!

Comment

hanging out wid karl too much...
                            'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

average singer.........dime ah dozen performer.
                              “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Comment

Working...
                              X