GOP spends $150,000 for Palin's wardrobe

McCain campaign says clothing bought will go to a 'charitable purpose'

David Zalubowski / AP file
    getCSS("3088867")
    getCSS("3053751")
    getCSS("3053751")
    getCSS("3053751")

var tcdacmd="dt";

updated 48 minutes ago function UpdateTimeStamp(pdt) { var n = document.getElementById("udtD"); if(pdt != '' && n && window.DateTime) { var dt = new DateTime(); pdt = dt.T2D(pdt); if(dt.GetTZ(pdt)) {n.innerHTML = dt.D2S(pdt,((''.toLowerCase()=='false')?false:true ));} } } UpdateTimeStamp('633602942213130000');

WASHINGTON - John McCain's presidential campaign said thousands of dollars worth of clothing purchased by the Republican Party for running mate Sarah Palin will go to a "charitable purpose" after the campaign.
    The Republican National Committee spent about $150,000 on clothing, hair styling, makeup and other "campaign accessories" in September for the McCain campaign after Palin joined the ticket as his running mate.
    The expenses include $75,062 spent at Neiman Marcus in Minneapolis, and $41,850 in St. Louis in early September. The committee also reported spending $4,100 for makeup and hair consulting. The expenses were first reported by Politico.com.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Charity? The Palin charity!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Mi see this earlier, and mi could not believe it. Well she can wear the clothes in Alaska after the election.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

This is really nothing much.

How much did John Edwards pay fi a haircut again?

The fact is if you want a woman fi show off herself she a go dress good or else the woman them woulda knock her how she can't dress.

You remember what them use to say bout mama bush and Hillary when she just took the white house?

Come on buy the lady some clothes, you think she can dress inna the same Jacket everyday like McCain or Barrack and win votes?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Edwards paid something like $400 for the haircut.

I think this is a non-issue too because this election is one big PR stunt on both sides but I guess its payback for Fox bigging up the Edwards story at the time.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

If yuh caan dazzle wid brillance, then stun them wid

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            This is really nothing much.

How much did John Edwards pay fi a haircut again?

The fact is if you want a woman fi show off herself she a go dress good or else the woman them woulda knock her how she can't dress.

You remember what them use to say bout mama bush and Hillary when she just took the white house?

Come on buy the lady some clothes, you think she can dress inna the same Jacket everyday like McCain or Barrack and win votes?
            a LOOK
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
            X