Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladies and Gentlemen .. please note that John McCain

wants YOUR vote....

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

so young...so ANGRY!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      so young...so ANGRY!
      Well, the KArls of this world with say he is passionate.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

and i would agree..ANGER is a passion!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Do Americans really care whether or not the candidates get angry or not? I think they wouldn't mind a little emotion. It seems like this notion is a thing created by the media, the idea that the candidate must appear cool at all times. Why don't the people want their candidate to show any emotion?

I mean, do we really believe the nuclear weapons are controlled by a red button on a desk in the Oval Office, so we wouldn't want an angry president angrily slamming his hand down on the desk and sending missiles on to Moscow?

What if the First Puss accidently stepped on the button, is this how close the world is to complete and utter annihilation?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
          X