No announcement yet.

Interesting read...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could still happen. Late October surprise?

However, you have people above Bush. Bush is just miggle management! They decide!

Comment

I'm worried about all these hawks supporting Obama. but anyway power corrupts, lets hope he makes the right decisions before he goes AWOL.
      Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
      Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

NOW you start open your eyes.

That was my tip off that Obama has this in the bag.

All those hawks are basically waggonists and PIP types. They know something that the general public does not. The powers that be timed this thing nicely to ensure Obama a win. I only hope Obama ultimately defies those very special interests...Kennedy style.

Breddah man, any way you look at it, it will be RUGGED in the next few years...there will be no "soft" landing.

Comment

yeah sit and follow those
          leftist papers. What you want to see is the raping, looting and pillaging
          here. They forgot to tell you that the Klan is on the rise once more ad that several militias are training with automatic weapons in the woodlands. Well guess what? Law and order here: let them play war games with battle hardened troops from iraq.

It's nice to sit in Europe and hope for the worst in the US but I will tell
          you this: Take off those simplistic lens and few the reality.
          If the US goes down; the world wont be the same; civilzation will regress to the bronze age. I can gurantee that a war will break out in Europe and Asia. You know who will start gobbling up real estate in South america.
          Europe is nice now for you (thanks to america), if Europe is at war trust me; it would not be a nice place for a black man. Read some history and Garvey and my point will become clear.

Comment

You on the wrong track pal.

I have family in the US and I am HOPING that I am wrong in my forecasts!

Europe will not much better off if at all. I dont know where youy get the EU vs US thing from. Europe have a great history of war and tragedy. NOWHERE is nice for anyone when war breaks out.

I also agree if the US "falls" the Rest of the world in deep ****************e, so we do agree there. that is why I am interested in the topic in the first place.

Again, you are the "leftist" not me. I am just weighing the facts from ALL angles, with no blinkers on. How many years have I been preaching that the US was on a wrong path, but economically and with respect to wars and corporate greed?

So cut out the knee jerk defensive impulses and really "penny" what is going on!

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
              NOW you start open your eyes.

That was my tip off that Obama has this in the bag.

All those hawks are basically waggonists and PIP types. They know something that the general public does not. The powers that be timed this thing nicely to ensure Obama a win. I only hope Obama ultimately defies those very special interests...Kennedy style.

Breddah man, any way you look at it, it will be RUGGED in the next few years...there will be no "soft" landing.
              Those special interests/lobbyists will be all ova him, Obama caan out-fox them!! Stay tuned
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Family in US? Worry
                about getting out of Europe. It would not be pretty and when
                the dust is settled; bronze age (and I'm being conservative here).

Comment

Jawge as a man who claims to study history, you should know that your "bronze age" predictions are way off the mark.

What did the Romans say about Rome? it would certainly be the end of the world if it fell. Well it wasn't.

What did the British say about thier empire? The world would never be more civilized without British dominance. Well they were wrong.

The US will not be the dominant power in the world for the rest of eternity. And the world will have some temporary setbacks but continue right along as it always has.
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Did the Romans or the British
                    had the type of weapons that are now present in Europe and Asia? Which side is going sit and take losses when it can unleash mass destruction?

Boss some mysteries are deep, trust me on that.

I see that

Comment

The US is already dependent on constant borrowing from Asia to support its extravagant lifestyle. The weapons cannot change that now. These things happen gradually.

I agree anything is possible when WMDs are around, but nuclear war is not the most likely outcome in my view.
                      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Could very well be!

Comment

lobbyist a di least. the neocons are coming over.
                          Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                          Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Yuh see dat too!

All Missa Iraq "Cakewalk" Adelman a join the bandwagon!

Run dem Obama!

Comment

Working...
                            X