• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• excerpt from cnn interview with T.I.

CNN: How many kids do you have now?
    T.I.: Six.
    CNN: Six?! How many kids do you want?
    T.I.: I'll have as many as the Lord blesses me with. So be it, as long as I have enough money to take care of them. I don't ever want to have kids who don't know their brothers and sisters. I want them all to grow up together, knowing each other, living together. I don't ever want to have some secret children.
    CNN: That's very Bob Marley of you.
    T.I.: (Laughs)

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

T.I. actually shows some commonsense and some responsibility (LOL)! And that CNN interviewer got a chance to show off his/her knowledge of world music ("That's very Bob Marley of you"). Funny!

Comment

Damn - good thing I re-read, cause at first I though T.K.

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      CNN: How many kids do you have now?
      T.I.: Six.
      CNN: Six?! How many kids do you want?
      T.I.: I'll have as many as the Lord blesses me with. So be it, as long as I have enough money to take care of them. I don't ever want to have kids who don't know their brothers and sisters. I want them all to grow up together, knowing each other, living together. I don't ever want to have some secret children.
      CNN: That's very Bob Marley of you.
      T.I.: (Laughs)
      Wha happen to him, is he still at some SPA
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
      X