Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dow Jones down another 600 points today, and

down 40% in a year.

Meanwhile Palin says the public needs to know about Obamas stance on abortion as this is a very important issue.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Unless Dow Jones is a pregnant woman who is uncertain about carrying the baby to term, then she better get with it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Good one! Hope McCain can look her in the eye.

Comment

have u began to see the splt I've been telling u about

fiscal conservative/libertarain/pragmats vs neocons/fundamentalist?
        Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
        Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Yes I mentioned it the other day when I responded to Lazie on the tax cuts issue. Interestingly McCain has put himself in a spot because he is really a fiscal conservative/libertarian but his campaign shifted right in order to keep the base of the party from deserting him, which has been neocon/fundamentalist since the 60s.

Thats one of the reasons why if Obama wins and has some success as President it would be such a game changer. The US could move back to center-left for a generation.

Look like McCain decide to sink or swim with the Ayers/Rev Wright/Resko attack. So far the economic and financial news drowning them out though, only FOX giving the story any air time.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Ayers attack is falling on deaf hears. all he's trying to is solidify the base, if your solidifying the base in October, that doesn't bode well.

I told u Mccan was unelectable to begin with. not to mention Palin being a drag on the ticket.
            Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
            Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Working...
            X