Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
    You prove your own point!!

The fellow implied that 100% of the land will be under cane with 50% farmed by the company and the rest by contract farmers.

As I stated the article does not support this.

Thanks for supporting my position.. and at the same time embodying your own point about poor comprehension.. that takes real talent!
    I am not saying that 50% of the land will be farmed by the contractors.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
      I am not saying that 50% of the land will be farmed by the contractors.
      Reread your post and acknowledge.
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
        Reread your post and acknowledge.
        I said the 50% was in relation to the part below, not the portion of the article that you quoted. Reread my statement.

Of the canes produced by Newco in five years, 135,358 tonnes will be used as feedstock for ethanol production; 62,000 tonnes for sugar, down from the current 125,693 tonnes; and 26,989 tonnes for molasses, down from 63,800 tonnes.

The Brazilian company will be depending on private farmers to supply the remaining 50 per cent of canes as raw material.

Comment

weed!

duh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Interpretation #1) ALL the 31,000 ha, aside from the small portion allocated to displaced workers, can only provide 50% of their needs.

#2) they will only grow 50% of what they need on the land.

The problem is not comprehension but rather, the clarity of the author's writing as I think both interpretations are possible.
            Peter R

Comment

and you as usual have no point.

Comment

Yup thats the ticket, we need to increase our focus on history and political science... the revolution of the 70's was not enough..

LOL !

Comment

It certainly was not the worst that could have been done.. we already got a heavy dose of that...

Comment

Working...
                  X