Missed opportunity by Obama last night. John

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missed opportunity by Obama last night. John

"That One!!" McCain kept talking about a $5000 tax credit for health insurance. Obama should have used the moment to make the millions that were paying attention that the cost of health insurance is between $12,000 and $15,000 per year.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    "That One!!" McCain kept talking about a $5000 tax credit for health insurance. Obama should have used the moment to make the millions that were paying attention that the cost of health insurance is between $12,000 and $15,000 per year.
    Yuh sure yuh kno what yuh saying?
    There are policies that cost less...excellent policies!
    ...and there are policies that cost more!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      Yuh sure yuh kno what yuh saying?
      There are policies that cost less...excellent policies!
      ...and there are policies that cost more!
      Easy yuhself Sarah Palin. I do know what I'm talking about. Suh the health insurance that I'm very much comfortable with, I would have to give up because you and John McCain have no clue?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
      X