No announcement yet.

Obama: Not The First Punch, But The Last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the University faculty members that hired him would have probelms , not the students who attended his class. Its more a judgement issue than anything else, not wether Obama is guilty of any wrongdoings.

Reminds me of when Seaga said that a certain don gave the PNP a big cash donation at a rally. Manley said he remembered the donation but didn't know who the guy was so you couldn't hold it against him for accepting it at the time. Same kind of situation as Obama is facing. If you knew then what you know now about the guy, would you still be OK with benefitting from a fundraiser that he organized?
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I think he has a better than 50% chance of winning.

But I think he may lose some states like PA that the polls say are leaning towards him. All the Dems in PA and OH who are still undecided are going to vote McCain. They just don't want to say it.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

that is a yes?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

It is a skittish yes!

Comment

ah feel like a dentist to wrath...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Islandman, stop gwan like ssassin and spread propoganda. never held no fundraiser, it was a social gathering.

anyway http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDlpW...794/990/621432
              Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
              Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                If you asking if I expect the race to tighten again, I would say yes. I really believe that there are still many people who it would not take a lot of convincing to change thier minds about voting for Obama.

If what we already know about Ayers, Wright, Resko is all they have it probably won't be enough, but if they have soundbites or video clips that we don't know about yet, all bets are off.
                10 point margin at least. Mi dun talk.

Comment

Working...
                X