Shaw gets his cheap money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    yeh right. The PNP and JLP is who influence the polices in Jamaica so to say you are above it is so superficial. The big difference I see is nothing on the JLP scorecard counts.
    I didn't say I was above it.. just above the petty pointscoring... the he said, she said BS... I'll leave that to you.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

how do you get me in the he said she said?

Can you point out where I have been involved in that?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
        that's not the focus of the debate.
        Okay Savion Glover

Comment

LOL. Bricktop leggo a rhatid box.

Comment

how do you get me in the he said she said?

Can you point out where I have been involved in that?
            OK... recognize this?:

well that is a part of why changes was needed because some people saw basic changes as can't happen. The fact that healthcare and free Education couldn't happen. The fact that Ethonal and cheaper energy was just been talked bout and Bruce Golding can say October and it has to happen. The fact that Shaw said there were cheaper source and the PNP said it couldn't happen say there is some hope.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

there is a difference between hearsay and facts and that is just facts that can't be disputed. You are nobody else can't disputeit.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

there is a difference between hearsay and facts and that is just facts that can't be disputed. You are nobody else can't disputeit.

Shaw said this, Golding said that, Omar said whatever....

Not he said, she said but perhaps he said, he said??

As I said ...that's your game not mine.

Comment

Easy natty.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                    There you go again Don1! A worthy debate would be between individuals representing their positions with arguments. At this point you coming off like Sarah Palin because yuh position on this has been simply wrong.
                    What about my position is wrong?? You first have to understand my position before you make a judgment... I hope you understand it now.
                    I never said cheap loans were impossible to get... you were wrong there.

I said cheap loans and ethanol availability are not a credible basis to drive an economic turnaround for Jamaica as Assassin suggested.

If I'm wrong.... time will soon tell. Jamaica is getting both cheap financing and ethanol... so we are well on the way ... right??
                    A new era of prosperity is just around the corner

Comment

You must be laughing at yourself.

It is not what been said it is what been done.

Comment

You must be laughing at yourself.

It is not what been said it is what been done.
                        The point is Assasin... you claimed you don't get involved in JLP-PNP he said, she said..... then I show you that you actually do... in the same thread too!! Maybe you forgot that post?? Yes I find it amusing.

Comment

Working...
                        X