gaffe of the campaigne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gaffe of the campaigne

i don't which is worse, misrepresenting a quote or believing in the misrepresented quote.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S03Zf..._n_131967.html
    Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
    Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

what i am curious about was the chance she took, by her own admission.

"maverick"...i sincerely believe that palin and mccain have lost sight of what "maverick" connotes.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

she's already been defined as a right wing religious fundamentalist; her comment didn't help ease that perception. not to mention her "palling around with terrorist" comment.

why the hell is she in California? i think the election is over.
      Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
      Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

she has to be there and in omaha too...

i giver this .....she has a never say die attitude and i saw that when she played basketball...sarah barracuda they called her.....with more time, she would have been even more formidable.

mccain has unintentionally discovered a right wing gem for the future.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

No, the election is far from over. The terrorist accusation will cost Obama votes, and it will take a few weeks for us to see the real impact of this.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

No body will give a crap.

It appeals to the people who didnt like him already.

10 points mi seh!

Comment

People are not bright, and yuh giving dem too much credit that they may overlook this.
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

when bush won in 2000 and again in 2004, the economy was looking rosy...now everbody a get touch by hardship including middle america...this is a tougher sell!

maybe not by the margin than willi predicts but as i've been saying, obama by a head!

Comment

explain too things to yo boss,

mi know a breddah whoffa uncle is a farmer in Kentucky, di uncle se him know obama is a ni&&er and that him is a muslim but him voting for because adi economy.

a next breddah inna philly tell mi so som man call obama all kinda name but because adi economy they might vote for him.

Comment

Working...
                  X