Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OJ Simpson found guilty on all charges

Life behind bars next.
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Justice

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well they catch him

Comment

Not even worth discussion, in my opinion .

That ass-of-a-black-man should probably have been imprisoned over a decade ago!!

Comment

13 was really a bad number for OJ

Originally posted by Historian View Post
          Not even worth discussion, in my opinion .

That ass-of-a-black-man should probably have been imprisoned over a decade ago!!

He was convicted of an armed robbery that happened on Sept. 13 and was found guilty on the 13th anniversary of his Los Angeles murder acquittal. The Las Vegas jury deliberated for 13 hours after a 13-day trial.
          And then, as only the sobs of Simpson's sister broke the silence late Friday, the lights went out.

Court marshals flipped on flashlights and shouted for everyone to stay seated. Only the judge knew what had happened. It was 11 p.m. and the courthouse lights had shut down automatically.
          "Timed out," Judge Jackie Glass said in a fitting epitaph for the story of O.J. Simpson, which has long haunted America
          The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

well as i said at the outset, this was really a murder conviction and the sentence is going to reflect that.

he was NEVER going to get an impartial jury.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

He got a dumb jury the first time. Don't know if this one was impartial.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                He got a dumb jury the first time. Don't know if this one was impartial.
                The 1st jury was between a rock and a hard place
                a) It was reasonable to believe that OJ committed the murders
                b) It was reasonable to believe that some of OJ blood was planted by the cops who took it back to the crime scene

Neither a conviction nor an aquittal by that jury could be considered dumb.

This time, everybody was sure that he was there. They saw him on a video and they heard him saying don't let anyone out of the room.

I hope that at the sentencing, the judge remembers that OJ has become an embarrassment to humanity.

Comment

I always felt there was too much to convict him on the first time. The civil trial confirmed it for me. Now this one nails it. He's indeed an ass for getting himself into such a tangle when he knew people wanted to see him behind bars.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

DUMB prosecution....chris darden especiallyy...the racist mark fuhrman didn't help either.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

We going to have to disagree on this one. Even with Fuhrman, the evidence was overwhelming.

And certainly, I'm not going to form my opinion strictly on what happened in court.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

one last thing...the PROSECUTION bears the burden of proof and if they frig that up then the jury can draw whatevere conclusion the want and that raises the spectre of reasonable doubt, and unlike you, the jury HAS to rely on what took place in court. like you, i think he is guilty.

now we can agree to disagree

Comment

I agree, Gamma. If I were a juror, I might not have done anything different. Might, I said. So, perhaps I shouldn't be so hard on them. But I have the advantage of watching almost the same thing they saw and factoring in other things that spoke loudly to OJ's guilt.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

He was set up!!!! The Man really has you guys down pat. If you all call this lynching justice...well I'm sorry for you all.

Comment

Be sorry for me. I am sorry for the families of his victims.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X