Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Islandman, whats the latest

poll in Florida?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Just about all of them have Obama in the lead by at least a few percentage points now. Very good sign for him.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...obama-418.html

Like Mosiah, I still think we are going to see race/ethnicity and religion enter the campaign this month though, and FL is one that might be affected by that IF it works. I suspect that if the economy is in the news it won't work because it will not get enough coverage.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Thanks. Looking at the CNN's Electorial Map, if their projections of safe and leaning states remain true, then Florida could bring Obama to the desired target. Ohio with their 20 votes could also do it .... but I just don't see him winning that state. Unless the Clintons go there and work a miracle.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yo neva si Bill have womna a faint inna crowd Wednesday? lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq4SuTY4wgs
        Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
        Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

I would subtract a few percentage points when it comes to Obama. Historically some people tend not be truthful when when it comes to voting for a black person.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

that hasn't been true since early 90's. Hortical, stop eating everything you hear on the TV or the radio.
            Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
            Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Working...
            X