I turned it off ..Palin/Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    you nah fi sorry, mi just want understand what you mean.

But she did have the cringe effect. For all you know Karl might have been watching the debate with his hands over his face and praying she nuh screw up.
    Karl just seem to go out on the edge to support women in power. We saw it with Hillary, Portia and now Palin. While one could understand the support for Hillary and Portia, you wonder about him and Palin. Karl will not admit readily that Palin did not answer questions posed at her, but he is quick to point out that Biden did not answer questions directly either.

There was no comparison between the two last night.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Yuh nuh know seh Karl can spin anyting di way him waan fi spin it? Karl ever tink Tappa have a bad game yet?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
        Mi listened the whole thing and never heard anything like that. So Karl, were you satisfied with how she handled the questions?
        Your next sentence says you never did listen to the entire debate or all her answers.

Take for example, any issue brought up she would deviate to discuss drilling for oil.
        Ooooh so not true!
        Let me tell you that the format of the debate was a "question and answer" one. In the vast majorty of cases the questions were answered directly. In a few cases the candidates use 'pet issues' to launch the answer...but eventually tiesd their answer to the question. In such cases you listeners may have become impatient with the candidate's approach...but you have to listen and follow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89FbCPzAsRA

When quizzed on health care, she took off on a tangent to offshore drilling for oil.
        ..and never tied that to paying for health care?
        ...did she not actually finish on that 'health care topic' by saying "John McCain's health care is "cost neutral".

Hey, if here responses were relevant to the questions, I would have no problem saying so. Maybe this is why it took her six colleges and six years to get her degree in journalism. She would tell the professors what she swotted and not answer questions asked.
        Soooo unfair!
        Notice I am thinking that you are so anti-Sarah Palin...that your emotions took over.

Some others I do not respond to as clearly they are being consistently dishonest. You sir, I respect.
        Last edited by Karl; October 4, 2008, 09:21 PM.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
          When quizzed on health care, she took off on a tangent to offshore drilling for oil.
          Correction: I said she used the term "cost neutral"...she actually said "budget neutral".
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
          X