No announcement yet.

I turned it off ..Palin/Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once it turned to foriegn affairs you could hear the tone in her voice change and her smile was disappearing.

Boot camp work well Karl maybe it should be a part of the regular education system.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

ssasin, everybody was saying they set her bar so low, it would defy physics if she went lower.

they lady sounded like a moron. sass maybe I'm misfiring my rage, my bad. I'm trying to lure Karl him suh mi can put him inna him place.
      Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
      Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

******* Drudgereport? the same site that currently says Obama has a Tyler Perry problem.
        Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
        Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

karl... all her responses were canned... her facial expression told the full story... trying to win votes with smiles and voice inflections to make up for her lack of knowledge on the issues...

she did well not to embarrass herself, a direct result of the extensive coaching she received... it was clear that she did not know in depth the issues she spoke of... she was NOT presidential... out of her league...
          'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

you nah fi sorry, mi just want understand what you mean.

But she did have the cringe effect. For all you know Karl might have been watching the debate with his hands over his face and praying she nuh screw up.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

damn right gamma... she SWOTTED for this test... it was clear that what it was... if there were follow up questions, she would have bombed... a few times, she struggled to make a response... trying to remember what her coaches had told her...

Comment

how about calling the taliban, talibani... this woman clearly does not belong in the big leagues... she needs an education...

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                  One time long ago a fellow forumite (TK) said:

"The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior"
                  mmmm?
                  Alaska?
                  Her convention speech? ...or the snippets of the Katie Couric interview?! Which ...or is it both? ...and then there is this debate????
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                    The person who sits in that chair...with that button at hand needs to be able to digest the info brought in by the 'generals' and others who are the real experts on what is the level of threat...and then act. There was nothing that happened tonight that points the way on whether or not Biden would be better choice when Palin is the only other option.
                    you cannot be real... you got the impression that palin could digest all the info and make intelligent decisions... you did not see anything that suggest that biden would be the better choice...

Comment

gwen wasn't digging deep because the mccain people wanted the debate to be that way without any follow up questions...

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
                        you cannot be real... you got the impression that palin could digest all the info and make intelligent decisions... you did not see anything that suggest that biden would be the better choice...
                        No!

Biden strikes me as a Mister Know it all...he'll just push di damn button...then bawl hout an hole im head!

Palin carefully stated she would be reluctant to push that button! ...or your ears when to sleep when she said that?
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                          However, a similarly rough survey of almost 300,000 readers of the Drudge Report website made the split 69 per cent to 29 per cent in favour of the Republican candidate.
                          Comedy central to rahtid!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I know vic presidential, but you have to think presidentiial when selecting these folks. They could be president in a heartbeat should anything happens to the president elect.
                            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Mi listened the whole thing and never heard anything like that. So Karl, were you satisfied with how she handled the questions? Take for example, any issue brought up she would deviate to discuss drilling for oil. When quizzed on health care, she took off on a tangent to offshore drilling for oil.

Hey, if here responses were relevant to the questions, I would have no problem saying so. Maybe this is why it took her six colleges and six years to get her degree in journalism. She would tell the professors what she swotted and not answer questions asked.
                              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Karl, I give her a D for her efforts. If you consider that doing well, then so be it. It seems as if you were alowing yourself to be swayed by her voice and the blink eyes every now and then.

Comment

Working...
                                X