No announcement yet.

I turned it off ..Palin/Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i honestly did not expect her to freeze.....

how come yuh neva acknowledge or even address ythe thread that i started where i said i expected her to do well?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

plus unnuh set the bar sssssoooooooo low if she fell short of that it would have been sad

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Karl, are u delusional? the lady wants the US embassy moved to Jerusalem, are u aware that is part of peace treaty?

Karl, the lady said all kind of junk i feel no reason to delve into. Mccain vote for the bailout killed fiscal conservetive, her support for gay rights killed some of the fanatics.

you know what's going to kill Mccain 2morrow? her wanting to expand Cheney's power, her interview saying Cheney only worng is shooting a man in the face, and her not being able o disguish the Mccain ticket from bush-CHENEY!

combine that with unemployment figures 2morrow, the house bailout vote, and Mccain looming debate Tuesday.

bossman, the fact that Mccain is spending in INDINANA, fricking INDIANA tells you the race is practically over.
        Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
        Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          i honestly did not expect her to freeze.....

how come yuh neva acknowledge or even address ythe thread that i started where i said i expected her to do well?
          I saw it earlier today...and based on her 'coming out party' i.e. the covention speech & clips of some of her debates in Alaska I agreed that it was most likely she would not freeze...but the bombardment by the talking heads & the loops run of her Katie Couric interviews...in the hostile atmoshere of the forum, I refused to stick my head out by agreeing...so I kept my counsel.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
            If by never bummed you mean not having a few moose in the headlights moment, then she never bummed. But for crying out loud Karl, she fell well short of what you would expect from a candidate who could hold the highest office in the land, should McCain get elected and anything should happen to him.

I guess I am not easily swayed by cliché and rehearsed one-liners. Biden on the other hand was intelligent, calm and collected and looked and sounded presidential and he delivered.
            Be reasonable - Biden showed he has been in 'that school'/'those classes' longer. Not that his hand on the button is connected to a better 'head'!

The person who sits in that chair...with that button at hand needs to be able to digest the info brought in by the 'generals' and others who are the real experts on what is the level of threat...and then act. There was nothing that happened tonight that points the way on whether or not Biden would be better choice when Palin is the only other option.

Fact is tonight...Biden tried to...or inadvertently...gave the impression that he thinks he has all the answers...and Palin made us know she was not be thinking of releasing nuclear bombs....that would be as last resort...or as she said that nuclear weapons are deterrents...in other words she would think long and hard before going down that route.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

yuh read what i posted this afternoon? i said that i expect her to do well...biden did better though.....
              Yuh ear mi cry cree?
              ...and yes Biden did better...but that was also expected!

Comment

plus unnuh set the bar sssssoooooooo low if she fell short of that it would have been sad
                Now don't spoil it? just seh "she did well!

Comment

Islandman check yuh self !

Maybe some people might have even thought she won because she didn't make a fool of herself.

X posts what he WANTS to be true, even if it has nothing to do with reality

Yuh need fe check yuh self bfore yuh Jump on me , No way anyone thought she won , held her own etc , she survived ! thats the best I can give her.Expect the true polls to be reflected in two weeks, right now its being polished for the audience ,The real critics (main street) are running around laughing at the moment.

BTW she did make a fool of herself , more than once , problem is the bar was so low , it was expected.
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

your assessment is right, she came off generic, did you catch the "I've just been at this 5 weeks" line?
                    Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                    Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

LOL! I see you are moderating your original comments now that you realise how way off they are! We are not debating wether she won or not. I said SOME people will think she won because of the low bar. And yes, most people thought she held her own.

I was referring your original comments sir, which was the only thing comical about the debate last night. Lets revisit them again
                      -------------------------------------------------------------
                      "She out did the Couric interview , she made it look good , this was painfull to watch , pathetic.

Its officially over the screams for her to step down will get louder, Schizophrenic (Fleet of Ideas) "
                      ---------------------------------------------------------------
                      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                        Even my wife said she did well...not as well as Biden...brought it down to 'she does not look good'...and she is a diehard Obama lady.

So far not even one media pundit claimed she did not do well. This was 90 minutes debate with a moderator asking questions neither of the candidates knew how they would be shaped and or flow of answers and or had a preview of comments to be responded to...and you think that over 90 minutes she gave canned answers?

Well if that is what you, then that is what you saw!
                        She did well in not answering the moderator's questions and Biden's response, she must be reading the ReggaeBoyzs site EEEhhh, LOL, what a Spinner, makes some people here looks like just a baby.

I am a Mother...my son is on his way to to Iraq..White flag of surrender...Obama is the cause of...My friends may not agree with me but...In Wallasu we...We should put...aside....put people back to work..Wall St are....

There is no need to attent College/University, if that is what is put out to lead a Country.

Comment

But people are saying she relates well to ordinary Americans. Is that because she is as dumb as the average American?

Something about me, I don't want my politicians to be as dumb as my next door neighbour.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Biden won, but she did enough to hold her own.

Well they had no storm and Gwen wasn't digging too deep.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

ssassin, you're almost as sexist as that chauvinistic pig Karl. you view women as less intelligent or something?

good thing ppl lke you, Karl,X and Lazie are in the fringes

Comment

How you come to that conculsion?

Even this morning on TJ show Gwen admitted that her job was not to dig deep with the VPs.

If you noticed she rearly followed up , she said she didn't think she had to but leave the answers for the people at home to judge.

How am I sexist?
                                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                                X