I turned it off ..Palin/Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I turned it off ..Palin/Biden

She out did the Couric interview , she made it look good , this was painfull to watch , pathetic.

Its officially over the screams for her to step down will get louder, Schizophrenic (Fleet of Ideas) .

It seems to me she was running for GOV of Alaska.Biden looked stumped at times by her response , flushed.The moderator just rolled on through.

Painfull at best , at its worst comical.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by X View Post
    She out did the Couric interview , she made it look good , this was painfull to watch , pathetic.

Its officially over the screams for her to step down will get louder, Schizophrenic (Fleet of Ideas) .

It seems to me she was running for GOV of Alaska.Biden looked stumped at times by her response , flushed.The moderator just rolled on through.

Painfull at best , at its worst comical.
    A what you did a watch?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Me tell you already, X posts what he WANTS to be true, even if it has nothing to do with reality.

As I thought she did better than many people expected because she did not make any major blunders. She held her own. Maybe some people might have even thought she won because she didn't make a fool of herself.

Biden did very well attacking McCain in a way that Obama did not. Maybe that was the plan all along.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
        Me tell you already, X posts what he WANTS to be true, even if it has nothing to do with reality.

As I thought she did better than many people expected because she did not make any major blunders. She held her own. Maybe some people might have even thought she won because she didn't make a fool of herself.

Biden did very well attacking McCain in a way that Obama did not. Maybe that was the plan all along.
        I did not think she did very well. If you pay careful attention to her responses, she does not answer any of the questions, but choses to focus on a bunch of her rehearsed lines.

I have not changed about her and that she is not ready for this. She performed just as I thought she would, going off on a tangent to the main issue of focus with each opportunity she got.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post

Biden won!
          ...but I expect Palin got many Republicans who were thinking of...thinking of...abandoning ship to stay onboard.

Biden stuck to his guns of attempting to make McCain less of the hero/maverick/knight in shining armour to the rescue persona.

Palin tried her best to say McCain was the hero/maverick/knight-in-shinging armour coming to the rescue of the American people.

The above was not all they did...but I think that was their main priority...Biden I think was stronger presenting his case on his aims.

Aside: Yutie and gamma are possibly crying bucket of tears. Palin never bummed!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

lol. Palin alienated independents 2night. i don't see away back for McCain.
            Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
            Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Palin never bummed!
                If by never bummed you mean not having a few moose in the headlights moment, then she never bummed. But for crying out loud Karl, she fell well short of what you would expect from a candidate who could hold the highest office in the land, should McCain get elected and anything should happen to him.

I guess I am not easily swayed by cliché and rehearsed one-liners. Biden on the other hand was intelligent, calm and collected and looked and sounded presidential and he delivered.
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

yuh read what i posted this afternoon? i said that i expect her to do well...biden did better though.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

VICE presidential

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                      I did not think she did very well. If you pay careful attention to her responses, she does not answer any of the questions, but choses to focus on a bunch of her rehearsed lines.

I have not changed about her and that she is not ready for this. She performed just as I thought she would, going off on a tangent to the main issue of focus with each opportunity she got.
                      Even my wife said she did well...not as well as Biden...brought it down to 'she does not look good'...and she is a diehard Obama lady.

So far not even one media pundit claimed she did not do well. This was 90 minutes debate with a moderator asking questions neither of the candidates knew how they would be shaped and or flow of answers and or had a preview of comments to be responded to...and you think that over 90 minutes she gave canned answers?

Well if that is what you, then that is what you saw!

Comment

she did give canned answers karl...she said as much, i am not going to answer your question i'm going to talk about what i know.....

having said that, she did do well. i expected her to....i would have been VERY surprised if she totally bombed.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                          she did give canned answers karl...she said as much, i am not going to answer your question i'm going to talk about what i know.....

having said that, she did do well. i expected her to....i would have been VERY surprised if she totally bombed.
                          90 minutes of canned answers?
                          OK, boss!

...and you are right she never bombed...or bummed!

Comment

yuh love put words inna people mout eh?! ...... geezas christ man!!!!! OVER the 90 minutes she did give a lot of canned answers....she did NOT speak for 90 minutes, maybe 45 and of that 45 minutes 75% was canned. she SWOTTED for chrissake....what yuh expec'????!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                              yuh love put words inna people mout eh?! ...... geezas christ man!!!!!
                              Truth is I did not know if she would freeze like a deer in the headlights...so I am currently innah mi ackee!

...anyway I agree with the talking heads...John McCain is the only one who can make the race close! ...currently it appears to be Obama nation!

Comment

Working...
                              X