RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone remembers Hillary being under sniper fire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone remembers Hillary being under sniper fire?

Well Biden got shot down - forced landing in Afghanistan!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

What does that have to do with anything, Karl? Are you saying that because Biden was forced to land in Afghanistan that proves she was telling the truth!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well dem mekking fun of Palin that she don't know geography

but Biden don't know his HISTORY either. Him don't even know which Pres. was in office during the depression, or that is RADIO people listened to

Cho, the money these candidates received for election campaigning, could rescue the country!!
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

.. the debate suddenly looking sweet.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
          but Biden don't know his HISTORY either. Him don't even know which Pres. was in office during the depression, or that is RADIO people listened to

Cho, the money these candidates received for election campaigning, could rescue the country!!
          Thanks for fairness and balance!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            What does that have to do with anything, Karl? Are you saying that because Biden was forced to land in Afghanistan that proves she was telling the truth!?
            It proves both lied! ....and the reporting of each one's lies threw fairness out the window.

...or like Yuttie, Gamma and the rest of the bias lot you see nothing wrong with the 'murderation' of Hillary when compared to the media 'quiet' on Biden?

Comment

I would bet you 95 out of 100 Americans didn't know who was president during the depression and that TV was not invented yet.

I don't think its in the same league as Palin and her "you can see Russia from Alaska so I have foreign policy experience" nonsense.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Biden also made another mess condemning his own ads.

As one commentary puts it Binden is a catergory 2 while Palin in a catergory 5 candidate.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

[quote=Islandman;132783]I would bet you 95 out of 100 Americans didn't know who was president during the depression and that TV was not invented yet.

Well Biden shoudda know, him running fi VP spot - next in line to the big cheese
                  Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                  - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                    I would bet you 95 out of 100 Americans didn't know who was president during the depression and that TV was not invented yet.

I don't think its in the same league as Palin and her "you can see Russia from Alaska so I have foreign policy experience" nonsense.
                    Did she say that?
                    ...or did she reference the proximity of Russia - (You can see Russsia from a point in Alaska) - the matter of Russian MIGs and other aircraft flying into US airspace, the scrambling of US aircraft in response and infer she must have therefore entertained her curiosity and learnt something about that empire?

Just asking!

Comment

Karl, she probably never saw any of that. Alaska is so huge, by the time any Russian aircraft passed over the cities where she would be, Wasilla, Juneau or Anchorage, they would have been shot done long ago. I can't even see what is flying over May Pen from Kingston, suh mek she gwaan tek people fi eediat.

In fact, one cannot see Russia from the US mainland. Myth! Don't let the map fool yuh. I can't even see Pedro Cays from Kingston, and I can bet the distance is less.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Karl, she probably never saw any of that. Alaska is so huge, by the time any Russian aircraft passed over the cities where she would be, Wasilla, Juneau or Anchorage, they would have been shot done long ago. I can't even see what is flying over May Pen from Kingston, suh mek she gwaan tek people fi eediat.

In fact, one cannot see Russia from the US mainland. Myth! Don't let the map fool yuh. I can't even see Pedro Cays from Kingston, and I can bet the distance is less.
                        So what if she never saw it?
                        Has she sat down with Putin? (...for that matter has Obama or Biden sat down with Putin?)

...and what was the point of her referencing those things? Was it anything other than saying she had occasion to think on...have some feel for where the US should stand...where she should stand as regards our interests when dealing with that foreign nation? ...and other foreign nations on issues of mutual interests or our own self-interest?

Massa you may not like Palin...but stop talk foolishness. You seem to believe the nonsense that knowing where this or that country lies and or the name of its president or Chief Minister or Dictator has a rats ass to do with whether or not Obama, McCain, Biden or Palin is suited for leading the country?

We need to know who is on our side and or what is in our self-interest. ...and whoever becomes President and the VP has to act accordingly to fit with what serves our self-interest. There are tons of experts and advisors to present the history of our dealing with those outside of our shores and provide briefs on the pros and cons of various positions on any issue. After being presented with the facts...facts in most cases the President and VP had only passing acquaintance...it is commonsense that takes over and decisions made.

These media people are tying Palin down to specifics. They will not take any of her general answers and move on...they press and press and press until they hit her lack of detailed knowledge. Obama and Biden can caught out just as well...if the reporters would wish to. After Obama's and Biden's either fire a one word answer to a question or rambling of topic lectures the 'media guru's' move on.

...with Palin it is all about "nail her"!
                        ..but that's, OK!

Imagine you come with the crap about whether or not she saw Russia from Alaska? Just as silly as the contrived media foolishness of an attack on the woman.
                        Last edited by Karl; October 1, 2008, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Karl, save the verbiage. I don't believe total idiots should be close to the leadership of any country.

End of story!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

There you go - You have Major Garrett (or whatever his name is of FOX) being asked a specific question on the bill before the Senate - Apparently there is what is called a 'shell' and then there is the 'guts'. His moderator asked him to explain what each is? Could he?

...his answer was as per Sarah Palin - pained expression and non-answer. His explanation as why he could not explain? I do not want to bore those watching with the details (or words to that extent) and he went on to say that basically there is the 'shell' with nothing in it and then there is the 'guts'...the Dodd amendment was to put the 'guts' in and have it before the Senate. Hell of an explanation and raft of information for the viewers. Did his media friends press him...hell no!

Anyway whatever it was passed 65 to 21.

...now I suppose the 'real voting shall occur'!
                            Last edited by Karl; October 1, 2008, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Karl, save the verbiage. I don't believe total idiots should be close to the leadership of any country.

End of story!
                              ...and who is the total idiot! Certainly not Palin!

...and now CNN claims that 1st vote is the 'real vote'? Well is CNN correct and Fox wrong on there being a 2nd vote coming and that 2nd vote being the 'real vote'?

C-Span just had Harry Reid saying there is a coming 2nd vote?

So one of the persons from one of the media houses...those who have been following this - one single issue - appears to know not a rat's ass what is going on. ..and that bright person had only this one issue to study and follow? ...or is it that media person is a bigger idiot (using Mosiah's descriptive word) than Sarah Palin who is cramming for a debate?

...and I suppose you are about to tell the nonsense that Palin does not know which paper she reads? ...or are you going even further into deep nonsense and claim she has never read a newspaper?
                              Last edited by Karl; October 1, 2008, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X