Gamma: If you think I am the only one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamma: If you think I am the only one

...seeing problems with Obama yet shall vote for him - just think on 85% - 90+% figures of blacks that voted Obama instead of Hillary Clinton...

and or think on 85% - 90+% poll figures suggesting number of blacks that
    shall vote for Obama come November!

'Nutten nuh guh suh' when based on decisions on who is best for the presidency...unless there is an element of racism - finding favour of Obama because he is black like me - attached?

Face yourself and Get real!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

are you saying that i'm lying when i say that my primary reason voting for obama is NOT that he is black? if that is what you are saying, then i'm sorry to say that your heafd is further up your ass than i had even imagined. why would i lie to YOU if i felt the same way you did?

Gamma: If you think I am the only one seeing problems with Obama yet shall vote for him - just think on 85% - 90+% figures of blacks that voted Obama instead of Hillary Clinton...

i'm missing the connection....how did you come to that conclusion?
    Last edited by Gamma; October 2, 2008, 06:14 AM.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      ...seeing problems with Obama yet shall vote for him - just think on 85% - 90+% figures of blacks that voted Obama instead of Hillary Clinton...

'Nutten nuh guh suh' when based on decisions on who is best for the presidency...unless there is an element of racism - finding favour of Obama because he is black like me - attached?

Face yourself and Get real!
      No!

...granted the majority of us usually vote 'democrat'...I am saying you will not admit that the vast majority of blacks are acting along the same line you tout! ...part of the attraction Obama has for is racist - It is rooted in his colour/We being black identify with him!

Face it! Talk of it! Embrace it!
      ...and do not 'turn away' whenever I that fact 'air'!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

and when the vast majority of blacks voted for john kerry and al gore? anyway, the FACT that he is black is incidental...based on your argument ANY black candidate despite their credentials would have a VAST majority of black votes only by being black? that alone will NEVER win an election and would not have given him the democratic primary...STAP CHAT FART!!!!!

there are those who perhaps like you (and definitely NOT me), CLAIM to be voting for him because he'sblack and PERHAPS that might be a good thing if one considers that there is a not insignificant demographic who despite being democrats will NOT vote for him precisley because he is black not to mention GOP voters who may hold the same view...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          and when the vast majority of blacks voted for john kerry and al gore? anyway, the FACT that he is black is incidental...based on your argument ANY black candidate despite their credentials would have a VAST majority of black votes only by being black? that alone will NEVER win an election and would not have given him the democratic primary...STAP CHAT FART!!!!!

there are those who perhaps like you (and definitely NOT me), CLAIM to be voting for him because he'sblack and PERHAPS that might be a good thing if one considers that there is a not insignificant demographic who despite being democrats will NOT vote for him precisley because he is black not to mention GOP voters who may hold the same view...
          90+%?
          Right?

Comment

90% of 100 is more or less than 90% of 10?

Comment

Working...
            X